- ITV Report
- 31 October 2014 at 4:23pm
Paediatric doctor admits 31 sexual offences against boys
Raza Laskar of Ashton-under-Lyne admitted a string of sexual offences against 12 boys aged under 16. He will be sentenced in January.
- 6 counts of causing/inciting child pornography
- 1 count of taking indecent photographs
- 8 counts of causing/inciting child to engage in sexual activity
- 5 counts of voyeurism
- 3 counts of sexual activity with a child
- 2 counts of distributing an indecent image of a child
- 1 count of incitement to distribute an indecent photograph of a child
- 2 counts of causing/inciting a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity
- 2 counts of making indecent photographs of a child
- 1 count of possessing an extreme pornographic image
In April of this year police received information from the National Crime Agency that between Christmas Day 2013 and January 2014, 1,605 separate files, suspected of containing indecent images of children had been made available on a file sharing site. The IP address was check and an address in Ashton-under-Lyne identified. A number of computers and storage devices were found and further examinations revealed more than 1.2 million images.
Last updated Fri 31 Oct 2014