1. Sheriff Fleetwood effectively recused himself. What he said was that not only did he have a previous association with Sheriff Buchanan but that due to his recent promotion from part time to full time Sheriff, he found himself on the same court list as this Sheriff and therefore he considered that it would not be appropriate for him to continue
2. He said more than once that the standard required was that justice must not only be done but be seen to be done
3. Although Sheriff Buchanan is not a complainant in this case, his name appeared on the original non harassment order; therefore there is a link, albeit an indirect one, to the present case
6. Roberts “somewhat Draconian” bail conditions remain in place over Christmas, they will be reconsidered by the court on Jan 13th we expect.
7. The reason that Sheriff Fleetwood refused to reduce the bail conditions is that he felt it inappropriate for him to comment on any controversial matters given his position and that the bail conditions were made controversial by the Crown opposing any relaxation.
THIS MEANS THAT ROBERT GREEN A 70 PLUS PENSIONER AND NOBEL PEACE PRICE CANDIDATE HAS TO APPEAR EVERY DAY ,INCLUDING CHRISTMAS DAY ,TO A POLICE STATION,SHOCKING ABUSE OF POWER