How Jonathan King, 73, has never lost his DJ swagger despite a string of child … – Daily Mail
www.dailymail.co.uk › news
Paedophile Jonathan King claims Jimmy Savile was INNOCENT and his victims were his ‘accusers’
Latest From MailOnline
- A foot on the ladder for £65,000! Could this custom-built two-floor maisonette that’s just eight foot wide but sleeps six be the…
- The last footsteps of Lucy McHugh: Police release new CCTV of murdered 13-year-old passing Tesco Express before her body was…
- Jonathan King was jailed for seven years in 2001 for sexually abusing five teenage boys – he continues to protest his innocence
- The 69-year-old pervert said predatory rapist Savile was an ‘innocent man’
- Appalling outburst came today in King’s monthly column for Inside Time
- He said Savile’s victims should be referred to as ‘accusers’ because the pervert DJ never appeared in court
- He wrote: ‘The crimes never happened. At least miscarriages of justice in cases of murder have bodies to show that crimes did take place’
Disgraced pervert Jonathan King today said serial predatory rapist Jimmy Savile was innocent.
The 69-year-old former music mogul branded the dead DJ’s victims his ‘accusers’, in an outburst that will appall those abused Savile.
King, who was jailed for seven years in 2001 for sexually assaulting five teenage boys, made the shocking statement in his column for the prison newspaper Inside Time.
He still refuses to admit to his crimes, but was released from prison in 2005.
The pervert, who still protests his innocence, said Savile is an ‘innocent man’ in the eyes of the law.
King, who discovered the band Genesis and fronted the BPI Awards – now the BRITS – in 1987, said Savile was not a ‘serial rapist’, despite hundreds of complaints of abuse by the presenter.