Thursday, 4 December 2014
JERSEY INQUIRY – RAPE AND MURDER
Young girls were forced to have abortions after being raped by members of staff.
The inquiry also heard about deaths.
Several witnesses talked about children being found dead.
In one case, it was alleged a boy took his own life soon after spending weeks locked away in solitary confinement in what were called detention rooms.
Others described cellars where physical assaults took place with children forced into cold baths.
Visitors to Jersey have included Sir Jimmy Savile, the Kray Twins, Sir Cliff Richard, Prime Minister Edward Heath…
The child abuse on Jersey is similar to the ‘CIA controlled’ child abuse at:
1. The Arthur G Dozier School, in Marianna in Florida
2. Boys town, in Omaha
3. Colonia Dignidad, in Chile
4. Certain children’s homes and hospitals in Australia, Canada, the USA and the UK
5. Certain child brothels in Thailand, Cambodia, London etc.
6. Marc Dutroux’s cellars in Belgium.
7. Certain pool parties in Hollywood.
Sir James Wilson Vincent Savile, OBE, KCSG was a top BBC personality with very close ties to the UK military, the UK government, the UK police, and the UK royal family.
Savile won an award from Mary Whitehouse’s National Viewers’ and Listeners’ Association in 1977 for his “wholesome family entertainment”.
He denied visiting Haut de la Garenne, but later admitted he had done so following the publication of a photograph showing him at the home surrounded by children.