DIRTY BASTARD PEADOCAST MET

Fury as Scotland Yard set to bury damning child sex abuse report on day of US election


Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe
Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe
list of article image 2

Singapore to Sicily?

Explore our range of ocean cruises travelling from UK ports 

Read more ›

Sponsored

Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe
has been accused of a cynical cover-up after announcing he will publish a
devastating report into Scotland Yard’s inquiry into historic child sex
abuse on the day of the US elections.

The Metropolitan Police Commissioner disclosed the timing of
the report in emails sent on Friday evening to dignitaries and their
families who were falsely accused of murder and sexual abuse by a
fantasist.

I cannot believe that anybody would be so naive to think they would get away with thisSenior Scotland Yard source
Operation Midland, which ran for 16 months,
collapsed earlier this year but only after police had wrongly raided
the home of Field Marshal Lord Bramall, a 92-year-old D-Day veteran; and
two houses owned by the widow of Lord Brittan, the former home
secretary.

Sir Bernard ordered an inquiry into the catastrophic police
failure conducted by Sir Richard Henriques, a retired high court judge.

Field Marshal Lord Bramall

Field Marshal Lord Bramall

Credit:
Geoff Pugh

Only parts of the report, heavily edited by Sir Bernard and his team, will be made public on Tuesday.

One senior Metropolitan Police source said it was
“laughable” that Sir Bernard was attempting to bury bad news under the
cover of the presidential vote.

Letter from Scotland Yard

“He is treating the public like idiots. It is farcical,”
said the source. “This does not smack of competent handling. I cannot
believe that anybody would be so naive to think they would get away with
this.”

A source close to
Operation Midland said: “It is so lamentable it is almost incompetent.
It is cretinous they think they can get away with this.”

It
is absolutely disgusting that it is deliberately being released when
the eyes of the country will be focused on the Presidential election.
Daniel Janner QC
A friend of Lord Bramall
said: “This doesn’t surprise anybody. Lord Bramall always thought they
would bury it in the middle of the American election. And that is
exactly what they are doing.”

Daniel Janner QC, whose father Lord Janner was also falsely
accused by the fantasist, known only as ‘Nick’ of being a member of the
VIP paedophile ring, said: “My family have been waiting for this report
for months.

“It is absolutely disgusting that it is deliberately being
released when the eyes of the country will be focused on the
presidential election.

“The police must be held to account for the way they treated elderly and seriously ill people.”

Harvey Proctor

Harvey Proctor

Credit:
Ken McKay/REX/Shutterstock

Harvey Proctor, the
former Tory MP, who spent more than a year under investigation over
false claims of sex abuse as well as murder, said: “This is wholly
crass, stupid and idiotic. If Scotland Yard think that they can conceal
their deficiencies like this it only goes to show how stupid they are.

“Bernard Hogan-Howe should not wait until February, he should resign now and his pension arrangements should be looked at.”

The Henriques report, as previously disclosed by The Telegraph,
is expected to question why police spent so long investigating the
ludicrous claims made by Nick; castigate a senior officer who initially
branded them ‘credible and true’; and condemn the raids on the homes of
Lord Bramall, Lord Brittan and Mr Proctor.

Nick had falsely claimed he had witnessed three murders and
that on one occasion Mr Proctor had tried to castrate him with a
penknife but that Sir Edward Heath, the former prime minister, had
intervened to spare him injury. Nick also alleged that the former heads
of MI5 and MI6 were involved.

Lord and Lady Bramall on their wedding day in 1949

Lord and Lady Bramall on their wedding day in 1949. Lady Bramall died in July 2015 not knowing her husband had been exonerated

Credit:
Michael Tillotson

Lord Bramall’s wife died in July last year, just four months after the raid on her home and without knowing he had been cleared.

The details of the timing of the publication were disclosed
in an email sent by Helen King, an assistant commissioner, to those
wrongly accused by Nick.

In the email she wrote: “Our intention is to publish
material from the report on Tuesday 8 November. We will be publishing
the key findings that Sir Richard has made together with his
recommendations and material relating to Operation Midland.”

Show more

from Blogger http://ift.tt/2fnzT3e
via IFTTT

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *