Woman on run after ‘stabbing 8 months pregnant teenager to death’ and hacking out her unborn baby

MIRIAN Siqueria allegedly killed the baby and dumped its body in an old
bathtub after a horrifying bid to steal it from a 15-year-old mum-to-be.

Valissia Fernandes de Jesus, who was killed in Brazil
Valissia Fernandes de Jesus, who was killed in Brazil

A DELUSIONAL woman stabbed an eight-month pregnant teenager to death
before hacking open her stomach and pulling the unborn foetus from her
womb, it is claimed.
Mirian Siqueria allegedly killed the baby during a horrifying attempt to steal 15-year-old Valissia Fernandes de Jesus’ child.
The 25-year-old then dumped the dead foetus in a bathtub next to a bin before going on the run, police say.

Mirian’s husband Mateus found the teenager’s body inside a
barrel in the couple’s back garden in Pitangueiras in the state of Sao
Suspect Siquiera, who sold baby products, had told friends
and family she was pregnant and met the murdered teenager at a
photographic studio which was taking pictures of mums-to-be.

Valissia Fernandes de Jesus, who was killed in Brazil

She had invited Valissia round to her house on the pretext of showing her some baby shoes.
tragic teen’s sister Elida said: “She suffered from a false pregnancy
delusions and we’ve since found out she couldn’t get pregnant.
“She opened up my sister’s womb to take her baby.
“Her stomach was large so everyone thought her story was true.

“She had made a room ready for her baby and talked about going to see her doctor every month.
“Everyone was so happy at my sister being pregnant. She’d bought all the baby clothes.
“Now we want justice. We want this woman found and made to pay for what she did.”
Mateus Rogério Cardoso (right in blue), who found Valissia Fernandes de Jesus

The fugitive’s husband, who stumbled across the bodies after
returning from a bar and claimed his wife admitted to stabbing Valissia
during a row started by the teenager before fleeing, confirmed to a
local TV station: “Mirian said she was pregnant. I have no idea where
she is now.”
The crime, which happened on Wednesday, is currently being investigated as a homicide and foetal abduction.

Elida said: “Valissia didn’t leave the house much because she couldn’t walk far.
“That woman Mirian came round saying her grandad had asked her to make some shoes for her child.
“My sister waited for our mum to return and left with Mirian saying she was going to look for the shoes.
“That was the last time I saw her.”
Valissia’s child is believed to have died after receiving a knife wound to the face.

from Blogger

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *