Dunblane Primary School. ’16 children from this class were shot dead.’The official story is that, on 13 March (7)1996 (7), a mad loner called Thomas Hamilton shot dead 16(7) children at a primary school in Dunblane in Scotland. Blair’s main attack on Englishmen’s liberties was the London bombings on 7,7,7
1. “Mr and Mrs Ogilvie know that the men who regularly turned up in large flashy cars to visit Hamilton continued doing so right up to 13 March 1996. They saw them.
“Another neighbour, Cathleen Kerr gave a statement to the police that she saw Hamilton getting out of a grey saloon car on that final fateful morning. He was cheerful, she said.”
Dunblane Murders Cover-up
Queen Victoria School in Dunblane
2. Glenn Harrison was a housemaster at Queen Victoria School, in Dunblane, between the summer of 1989 and December 1991.
Harrison “told me of how, in about 1990, he believed boys from his then school were being … sexually abused, both at the school and away from the school.
5. Glenn states that Hamilton had been a friend of Ben Philip, the senior housemaster at Queen Victoria School.
6. Former paramedic Sandra Uttley has written a book about the 1996 Dunblane tragedy.
“They protected themselves after the massacre which conveniently ended in his suicide”.
7. The UK’s George Robertson was Secretary General of NATO.
Reportedly, on 13 March 1996, in Dunblane in Scotland, Thomas Hamilton, armed with four hand-guns, opened fire on a junior school class, killing 16 children.
“Lord Robertson was the referee on Thomas Hamilton’s shotgun licence.”
(‘Blair covering up paedophile scandal?’ www.tpuc.org)
THE SEX COLLECTORS – How the World is run on Shame
2. These high-profile legal figures may belong to a secretive ‘Super-Mason’ group called The Speculative Society.
Lord Burton said: “I have learned of an apparent connection between prominent members of the legal establishment involved in the inquiry, and the secretive Speculative Society.
Queen Victoria School, Dunblane
11. ”A Secretary of State for Scotland, Michael Forsyth was, by virtue of office, on the Board of Directors of QVS, and was also responsible for the appointment of Cullen to conduct the Inquiry.
“There is Prince Philip, a Freemason, the patron of the Board of Directors of QVS and is an honorary member of the exclusive, secretive and highly suspect Speculative Society of Edinburgh.
“Then there is Lord (Donald McArthur) Ross, the then Lord Justice-Clerk and Cullen’s superior in the judiciary, who was also on the Board of Directors, and is also a “Brother” of Cullen’s in the Masonic Speculative Society of Edinburgh, numbered at 1642.”
12. Professor David J Cooke Head of Forensic Clinical Psychology for the Greater Glasgow Health Board told the investigation after the shootings “There were major difficulties in Thomas Hamilton’s life which threatened his self-esteem.