Tuesday, 9 December 2014
THE BOYLOVERS WHO RUN THE UK
Michael Bloch has now revealed how the top people protected Jeremy Thorpe, the leader of the UK’s Liberal Party, when he was accused to trying to murder his former rent boy, Norman Scott.
It has been widely reported that Edward Heath and Jeremy Thorpe used rent boys (boy prostitutes).
In the case of Harold Wilson: “the centre of his extra-curricular activity was the local branch of the Boy Scouts.”
1. After Norman Scott approached the Liberal Party’s David Steel with evidence that money had been regularly paid to him by Thorpe, Frank Byers, Liberal Leader in the Lords, bullied Scott.
2. One Liberal Member of Parliament, Emlyn Hooson, asked the police if they had ever investigated a Thorpe-Scott affair.
3. Conservative Central Office was approached by backers of Scott.
Party chairman, Lord Carrington, and the Attorney-General, Sir Peter Rawlinson, “decided this was a personal matter that should not be pursued for political gain in the forthcoming 1974 general election.”
The Prime Minister, Edward Heath, agreed.
5. The Labour Prime Minister Harold Wilson denounced the newspapers for their ‘nauseating’ treatment of Thorpe.
‘US PLOTS TO KILL THATCHER’.
6. The new Conservative leader Margaret Thatcher backed Thorpe.
George Thomas was a methodist lay preacher. “He would visit cinemas in London looking for boys to have sex with. He would pay young men to give him blow-jobs in train toilets between Cardiff and London.”
8. A newspaper then reported that Thorpe’s friend David Holmes had admitted paying Norman Scott £2,500 for incriminating letters from Peter Bessell to Scott
9. The hitman Andrew Newton’s trial opened on the day that news came that:
(Thorpe had a crush on Lord Snowden; there was some mystery about why Wilson should suddenly resign)
10. The hitman Newton was given a two year jail sentence.
11. Peter Bessell then confessed to the Daily Mail: ‘I told lies to protect Thorpe’.
Thorpe then released the letters he had written to Norman Scott, ‘hoping to put an innocent gloss on them’.
One of the letters contained the phrase ‘Bunnies can and will go to France’.
12. In 1977, the hitman Newton sold his story to London’
Harold Wilson was married.
Thorpe’s first wife was Caroline Allpass, “a woman of the world” who had “a string of affairs.”
“During the engagement, there was an escapade with a New York street boy he picked up in Times Square and took back to the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
Just after the 1970 general election, Caroline was killed after apparently falling asleep at the wheel of her car.
Tom Driberg, the rent-boy loving Labour MP, “heard gossip about Thorpe from rent boys they both patronised.”
In 1973, Thorpe married the Austrian-born Marion, Countess of Harewood, former wife of the Queen’s cousin, the 7th Earl of Harewood.
Marion was a close friend of composer Benjamin Britten.
Judy Garland and the Kray Twins, all three of whom may have been mind-controlled. KRAY TWINS BRAINWASHED?.
Britten worked for the CIA.